So many of my friends have been going on amazing travelling adventures all over the world (literally). So it got me to thinking of all the countries I would like to visit if/ when I get the chance to travel! This is only a short list, and I’ll add a short reason as to why I want to go. And some of these are also on my actual bucket list as well!
- Italy- This is where D’s family comes from, so obviously he would come with me. But I also want to go for the fact that it is a gorgeous country and has so much history. AND of course the amazing food and wine. duh.
- Greece- Greece is really close to Italy, and again as such amazing history and food and I could honestly go on and onnnnn about all the things I want to see in Greece. I took so many classical history classes in university that I can’t wait to see where it all came from.
- Scotland- This is where my family is from. I would love to see it all! Scotland is a beautiful country in its own right and has so much history. I would love to see where my family comes from and the history of my background.
- Ireland- D’s family is also Irish. So and I can’t say that I wouldn’t love to tour the Green Isle and drink beer and do all the things the Irish do.
- Japan- This is a gorgeous country with so much to offer and I feel that it is often overlooked. I want to experience their culture first hand and also try their food, I love sushi but I feel that it is verrrry different in Japan and I would loooove to try it 🙂
- Egypt- I neeeeed to see the pyramids. The stories of them have always fascinated me and again their culture is something that I want to experience.
- South Africa- I want to go cage diving with sharks. I want to go some place so different and so new. I know there are so many things to see and see that I would never get to do at home. I want to experience it all!
- Ice Land- So many people I know have been there and I have heard anything but good things. The scenery is amazing and clearly I want to try out the natural hot springs.
- Bahamas- My closest childhood friend actually sailed there when we were younger with her family and I have seen so many amazing photos of the islands. I have been dying to go and experience it all for myself ever since I was like 12!
- Indonesia- I think this one is may be at the top of my list of places I want to go. Mainly because of Bali. It is probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen and I have to go and see it al for myself!
There are so many reasons I want to go to all these places. I know that they are scattered all around the globe, but that’s kind of the point really. I want to go to places that are so different from where I am from. I want to experience the different cultures and scenery that the world has to offer! … and maybe scratch off some more countries on my scratch map 😉
Now, to save up so I can start on my adventures!
Where else would you recommend I go?