The topic today is a list of 5 of my hobbies and why it is that I enjoy them! I love sharing my hobbies with other people, sometimes it’s nice to have a buddy enjoy it with you.
- Reading- I.Love.Reading. Seriously, both my parents enjoyed a good book and they passed that on to me. I can spend hours and hours and hoursssss reading a book (I have done this on many occasions) I don’t get to read as much as I used to, but it is something that I love to do in my spare time.
- Knitting- This one is basically a given. I even turned this hobby into a side hustle. (I’m still working on it). For me it’s a way to be productive when I can’t sit still, and hen the end product is something beautiful for someone (or myself).
- Blogging- This is also a pretty obvious one. It is fairly new but something that I like to do. It’s a creative outlet and I love to share my thoughts and stuff. 🙂
- Baking- I loooooove to bake. Cupcakes are my jam, but I also love a good cookie or brownie. Eventually I want to take a decorating course (probably at Michaels) so that they turn out even prettier!
- Sports- I love to sports! Playing sports is my favourite way to exercise and have fun! It’s also a great way to meet new people and you end up burning some calories.
What are some of your hobbies?