Todays topic, is obviously strengths, since we covered weaknesses yesterday. So here we go!
- Good Listener- I like to sit and talk with people about everything. I like to help where I can, even if it’s just listening to someone vent, and in return I hope that they would do the same for me when I need it.
- Funny- I love to make people laugh, I have very sarcastic humour and I have a great time-sharing that with others.
- Athletic- I do count this as a strength, physically and mentally. It shaped my life and gave me some great memories and friends. I also know that continuing to play sports will provide more friends and great memories.
- Outgoing- Thanks to my upbringing I’m pretty outgoing and I love to interact with people and I am not afraid to share my thoughts. It takes time to really come out of your shell but I think that getting involved in sports and camp as a kid really helped
- Good Leader- I know that I can be a great leader. I also know that there is always someone more qualified than I am. I prefer to lead by example rather than delegation but that’s just me.
It’s always good to know what your strengths are, I have been told that to refer to your self as a good listener is ‘conceited’ but fuck that girl. I know that it is something I am good at and I am proud of that. And if she had a hard time figuring out what she is good at, there was no reason to be rude to me. So embrace your strengths and get to know yourself!