Today’s topic is my 5 weaknesses. This is something that I think everyone should know about themselves. For one it gives you a good place to start when trying to better your self. These are things that I know about myself and I am working on.
- Stubborn- I can be stubborn in my habits and how I do things. It’s not that I don’t like change, but that I can just get stuck in how I do things. I try to be more open to what other people say and their methods.
- Care to much- This can be a problem, even though I know people who may say other wise. I want to help all my friends and family. I can be the mother hen of my group of friends. Sometimes there are people who don’t deserve to have you care for them any more and I have learned that the hard way and it’s something that I am still learning.
- Procrastinator- I got this from my mom. Seriously. I have learned from the Queen of procrastination. I will literally find anything and everything I can do to avoid a task. BUT this is something that I have learned to over come and I have to say that I have gotten a lot better at.
- Time Management – This is something that used to be a lot bigger problem than it is now. I have retrained myself to better manage my time. I know there is still lots of room for improvement but I like to think I am doing much better.
- Pack rat – I keep a lot of things that I don’t need to. It is a lot of sentimental stuff but I know that I don’t need it and living in an apartment means I don’t a lot of space. Some things need to go and I have been working on cleaning out my closet and taking it room by room. 🙂
These are things that I recognize that I should and am working on. It’s always good to keep trying to improve yourself to be the best you can be!