Todays topic is sharing 5 passions that I have. This was interesting as I never really thought about this before and I now that I have come up with them I am excited to share them with you! These are in no particular order.
- Knitting – I love knitting. It was something that my mom had originally taught me how to do when I was pretty young. But what I found is that knitting without a purpose didn’t really result in anything great, but knitting with something in mind really helped improve the results! I also find it a great way to relax and keep my hands busy while my mind is at ease. And I get to create something awesome for someone else (or my self)
- Ringette – I started playing when I was 4 years old. Some of my closest friends and best memories are playing Ringette. It is something that I love to share with everyone and look forward to maybe sharing with my kids some day.
- Reading – I love reading. I love that it is an escape from daily life and a way to relax, it is also good for the mind by expanding vocabulary and opening your brain up to new points of view. I think that everyone should read often for pleasure, even if it is just magazines.
- Relaxing – As you can tell probably, I looooove to just chill out and relax. I think it is so important to do that regularly. It helps combat stress and fatigue. It is so key to recharge and take a break from things like work and spend time doing things that you enjoy and even more importantly spend time with your loved ones.
- Blogging – This is a new passion. It is something that I am still learning and still finding my groove with. But I really enjoy it! I find it a fun way to create and interact with others. I can’t wait to see where this ends up!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post!