Today’s post is 10 things I wish I could tell 16 year old me. This one was interesting and reminds me of Brad Paisley’s song “Letter to me”. So here we go!
- Dump him sooner- I was blinded by teenage love. I wasn’t his priority so he shouldn’t have been mine.
- Spend more time with friends- I missed out on some awesome stuff 😦
- Play more sports- Try lacrosse, tennis, rugby, everything (except track, running is not your thing)!
- Take Spanish/French class more seriously- knowing another language is a real bonus and super cool
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help- I was self conscious and wouldn’t ask for help when I needed it in school
- Stand up for myself- I wasn’t bullied by any means, but there were a couple people that I wish I put in their place when they were rude to me
- Start a savings account- as soon as I got my first job I should have done this. It’s such a good idea and would have totally helped in university
- Speak up more- I wish I was more vocal in school and putting myself out there
- Spend more time with Dad- just hanging out, talking and doing nothing together. Time is precious
- It gets better- Brad Paisley said it best, “these are no where near the best days of your life”