Spring is here and that means that summer is just around the corner! This is my first summer where I will be staying in Toronto so I made a list of all the things that I want to do this summer! 🙂 This will include going to events that might be happening or just stuff that you can usually do here in the summer. So here it is! My Toronto Summer 2016 Bucket List.
- Canada’s Wonderland– A large theme park, thatI haven’t been to since I was 14 years old and I know that they have added a lot of new stuff to the park and I can’t wait to try it out!
- Archery Tag– My friend tried it and told me she had the best time and now I reallllyyyyyyy want to go. It’s supposed to be like dodge ball but with a bow and arrow that has a big marshmallowy end on it.
- Sweet Jesus– Yes, this is an actual place. They sell ice cream. And I have to say that it is the most bomb looking ice cream I have ever seen.
- The beach– More specifically Ashbridges Bay. They have great beach volleyball courts and who wouldn’t love to work up a sweat before going for a swim.
- The Ex– Which is short for ‘The Exhibition’. It’s pretty much a big fair/ carnival that happens every year around the end of summer.
- Cabana Pool Bar– It’s an upscale pool bar that is in Toronto and it’s super sexy and I am dyingggggg to go there even if I have to drag my man there.
- Jays Game– For those of you who don’t know, the Blue Jays are Canada’s Major League Baseball team, and I have yet to go to a game which is something that I think every Torontonian should go to at least once.
- TFC game– The Toronto Football Club, is Toronto’s Major League Soccer team and they are great and I have been to a couple games and I definitely want to go again this summer.
- Hike the Scarborough Bluffs- There are trails that are calling my name to hike! the Bluffs have been known to provide some really great views #viewsfromthe6ix
- Have a picnic in High Park or the Island– Which is pretty self explanatory and who doesn’t love picnics?!
These are things that I want to do this summer and I’m hoping that since I wrote it down and told people that I will do it, all of it or at least as much of it as possible. 🙂
I hope you all have plans to have an exciting summer!